Skip to main content

Hi there.

I managed to create a Sharepoint Service V2 instance in a virtual machine provided by K2 (with Sharepoint 2013). The purpose was to list document from lists with the same name but from different Sharepoint sites and it worked.

The problem is when i try to do the same in a virtual machine installed by me. I am getting an error:

The request failed with HTTP status 404: Not found.

(Picture 1.png)

Looking deeper, i realised that under my Central Administration Site, i am missing a lot of K2 files, more specifically in this case: K2SPWebs.asmx. Those files, as you can see in picture 2.png,  are inside IIS site, Sharepoint Central Administration V4, in K2 virtual machine.

Does anyone knows when those files are created there? In my installation, i installed all the latest components (http://help.k2.com/kb001735 - 4.12060.1731.2).

Best Regards.

TIA.

10860i55E3D9121C64D469.png
15029i7F4CCA0A0F507A20.png

Hi Rui, 

Are you aware that you've went into a wrong direction here? 

Sharepoint Service V2 broker do not meant for Sharepoint 2013. That is a broker for Sharepoint 2010/2007 ONLY. you'll need to install the Sharepoint App, then register the Sharepoint site. Follow the step by step guide provided in "Install" section here:- 

http://help.k2.com/product-documentation/k2-for-sharepoint/icg/4.6.11 

Hope these helps. 

Hi there.

I have made the instalation like this.

What i want to accomplish it to be able to turn a service instance dynamic, so i can get a reference for a document passing the site url.

Imagine you have  library 1 and library 2 with the same name, but in different sites. I want to to be able to use the same smart object to get a document reference  just changing the URL site. That it's possible setting the service instance parameter dynamic to true. In K2 image provided with sharepoint 2013 i was able to do that using Sharepoint Service V2?!?!? In my enrironment a cannot do it neither in Sharepoint Service V2 nor through SharepointPoint 2013. I get the following error using Sharepoint 2013:

index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index

Do you have any another ideia?

TIA,

Best Regards,