Skip to main content

At SharePoint central administration I have activated the k2 features for my web application. But when I switch to my application and when I want to open k2 Web Designer I get an unknown error. This error also occurs when I click k2 workflow Integration or k2 Ivent Integration at the site settings.

K2 for Visual Studio is working. So designing process within studio is no problem.

thx, Jochen

Jochen,

What account are you using when looking at SharePoint?  I have seen before the inability to access K2 workflow Integration and K2 Event Integration, if you are not using a K2/Sharepoint admin account. 

I would think that would be acceptable, however, since you don't need non-admins to modify Integration settings.

Just my thoughts.

Gail

I have tried using the sharepoint administrator and the k2 service account but with no sucess.

I have also done a reinstallation of k2 but I still have the same problems.

thx, Jochen

Hi Jochen,

Perhaps you can try turning off custom errors so that you can see the actual error that is causing the issue.   

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

thank you guys.
I think the reinstall and deactivating and activating the features solved the problem.
Is it possible that k2 sharepoint designer is not available for a forms library if I have created a sharepoint designer workflow for this library before?