Skip to main content

I am getting below warning and not able to deploy the solution to MOSS Site.

I have sharepoint Process event and one e-mail event. any item is added just i am triggering the event to orginator.

Warning 1 XmlField 'EventDetails' doesn't have an initial value and will be empty when the process starts.

and

Warning 2 Schema validation failed for XmlField 'SPEventsField': The element 'Items' has incomplete content. List of possible elements expected: 'Item'.

It is not showing any errors(0), 2 warnings followed by deploy failed

Any idea, what i am doing wrong

Best regards

Madhan

Hi,

Output window i could find below 2 warnings

Warning 1 XmlField 'EventDetails' doesn't have an initial value and will be empty when the process starts. C:Documents and SettingskristofferDesktopSharepoint EssetialsInside_WSS3_SamplesSPSiteQuerySharepointEventSharepointEventProcess1.kprx 1 1 SharepointEvent

Warning 2 Schema validation failed for XmlField 'SPEventsField': The element 'Items' has incomplete content. List of possible elements expected: 'Item'. C:Documents and SettingskristofferDesktopSharepoint EssetialsInside_WSS3_SamplesSPSiteQuerySharepointEventSharepointEventProcess1.kprx 1 1 SharepointEvent

It looks strange, please give your advise, and any logs i can i see for deploy failed.

Best regards

Madhan

Hi,

It is working fine now. Actually i created the new solution and recreated the actvity and events. It works fine.

Best regards

Madhan

Hi,

Can you tell me how to check whether the site exist or not in K2 process( i mean in K2 design)?

best regards

Madhan