Skip to main content

Hello,

I have the following scenario:

- a user can fill out a project request form

- after the request is approved a sharepoint site for this project is created. The site includes a calendar, task list and a document library.

Now I need to have a approval workflow for the documents stored in the document libraray on the project site.

How can I include a k2 workflow into a site template? Or can I deploy a K2 workflow dynamically to the document library on the project site when the site is created?

Many thanks in advance.

BR Jochen

Hi,

With SharePoint 2010 by using Case Management Framework we used to able to funish similar requirement. However with SharePoint 2013 model case Management farmework no longer intact with SharePoint site template. May be you i would suggest you to log a support ticket on this to get more insights on the current Case Management framework and its supportibilty on the SharePoint 2013.

Hope it helps!

Cheers,

Prajwal Shambhu

Hi, 

Thanks for the information.

But if possible I am looking for a way without case management framework and for SharePoint 2013.

I am thinking about a solutions of having a "master" library with the K2 approval workflow and when I create the new project site that the approval workflow will be published to the library on the new created site.

Thanks!

BG Jochen