Skip to main content

Hallo zusammen,

Ich möchte Anhand einer Bedingung einem Dokument eine bestimmte Zielgruppe zuweisen. Leider schlägt dies Fehl mit der Meldung:

Das Element konnte vom Workflow nicht aktualisiert werden, möglicherweise weil mindestens eine Spalte des Elements einen anderen Informationstyp erfordert.

Im Designer habe ich dazu bei den Workflow Einstellungen eine Variable mit dem Typ "Person/Gruppe" erstellt. Habe dieser Gruppe einen Default User zugewiesen. Über das Element "Feldwert setzen", versuche ich dann dem Gruppenfeld die Variable zuzuweisen. Checke ich nun ein Dokument ein, schlägt der Workflow mit obigem Fehler fehl.

Was mache ich falsch?

Same question in english:

I would like to assign a audience targeting to a document. But his Fails with the following Message (freely translated to english): The Element could not be refreshed by the Workflow, maybe one Column of the Elements has a other Informationtype as required.

In the Designer, i have setup the Workflow Settings with a Variable from Type  "Person/Group". This Group, i have assigned a "Default User". In the next step i try to use the Element "Set Field Value" to assign the Workflow Value to the Document. If i check in the Document, the process Fails with the above message.

What do i make wrong?

Hi  ,

By audience targeting do you mean, you would like to Set Permissions for the document? Does the initiator of the workflow have permissions to modify the permissions on the document or are you running this action as Workflow Owner?

When you create a variable with People or Group type, then it should work the way you have described. When using set value, make sure that field and the variable are of same type i.e. Single line text or people-group type. 

Please paste some screen shots or your configuration and where the error occurs if this does not resolve your issue.

Hi Sebastian,

do you set a user or a group as target audience? As far as I know target audiences only work with groups but not with users.

As Kapil said, some screenshots of your scenario would help to clarify what are you trying to go for.

I have found a different Approach. I set now permissions to the actual Document via a Nintex Workflow according to a single Checkbox in the Upload Form. This seems to work like I want.