Skip to main content

I'm trying to use the DelegateTask web service, but can't seem to get it to work.  Unfortunately, I'm not getting any errors though, so not sure what the issue is.  I have error handling on, but I'm not gettig any messages.  I have the web service call inside a For Each loop, that is looping through a collection of Task ID's.  Below is how I have my web service call setup.  ID_Task is an ID Type variable.  I also tried it with a number variable but still didn't work.  Anyone have any ideas on what I may be doing wrong?

DelegateTask Web Servicet.png

Probably not what you need, but I did  post on the delegate task method and it worked fine.. http://www.sharepointpub.com/nintex-workflow-different-ways-to-delegate/

in your send notification is that a Y / N or a 1 / 0 ?

Thanks Dan Stoll‌.  From reading your post I realized that I had forgotten to put the ID that I was using for the credentials in the Owners group.  Once I did that it worked.

To your second question, I was using a yes/no variable, and had it defaulted to No.  Based on your post I just entered a 0, and did away with the variable.

Allo @Dan the URL doesn't work error 400