Skip to main content

I'm sure this has been asked a thousand times but I am new to Nintex and am not even sure what I am searching for.  My question is how do I set the values of multiple items based on the value of another item.  

Example:

Item 1 = NA > then items 2, item 3,and item 4  = NA

I'm trying to automate a form to reduce 

Once again, if I knew the terms I was looking for with nintex I would probably be able to find the answer quickly, but unfortunately I'm not sure what that would be right now.

Hmm I wonder how items 2, 3 and 4 are related to item 1.

Usually you would need to have a workflow that runs on item 1 and then queries the same list as item 1, get the items you need and afterwards update those items in a loop.

But I can't imagine your scenario to see if that would be helpful. Could you describe your scenario a bit more detailed and how you determine the items you need to update?

Best regards

Enrico

Not a problem.  I have supervisors performing evaluations.  There are multiple sections of the evaluation but a section may not be required, so they would mark it as NA.  I am trying to get all of the items in that section to change to NA is the section has been marked as NA.

you can use Update multiple items action.

configure filter to look for all the items with a given section identifier/name and set value of respective status field

212072_pastedImage_1.png