Skip to main content

I have the K2 for SharePoint app deployed in SharePoint online.  I have a form that uses a Salesforce object to display leads.

Form works fine in the designer if I'm logged in as my domain account (I have set credentials in workspace SSO).

How do I set my AAD user's SSO credentials?   I can't log into workspace with that user, can I?  (Designer give me the option of which trust mechanism to use, Workspace does not).

Hi,

Azure AD authentication is supported. Please refer to the following document help.k2.com/files/641, page 2 for more insight.

Regards,

Hi Cjk

In regards with the question you had to know how to set Azure Active Directory user's Single Sign-On Credentials, Please see the links below that would help you to do this.

Single Sign On with Windows Azure Active Directory: a Deep Dive

Single Sign-On - Supported Scenarios

300.PEK - K2 connect configuration and administration - Look at Page 15 downowards

K2 Authentication - Look at Page 20 downowards

If you gave the user permissions on K2 Workspace then there should be no problem, you should be able to log into workspace with that user. Please see this link on how to give a user permissions in workspace.

Managing Workspace Security - Look at Page 65 downowards

Hi Cjk

Just doing a quick follow up in regards to my previous post, was the documentations i provided able to help towards achieving the solution you had in mind?

Not yet.  I skimmed through it and don't understand as of yet how they can help.  I had planned on spending some time this week to dig a little deeper.

My AAD user has permissions to Workspace, but I still don't understand how to log that user into workspace.   Designer  gives me a choice of which trust provider to use to login.  Workspace does not give me that choice.

A lot of the docs you shared seemed to discuss things that K2 for SharePoint does in the background to setup claims.  Is there reconfiguration I must do to workspace to allow multiple trust providers?

Did you ever get to the bottom of this. I need to authenticate my o365 users. I have configured an idp on azure but not 100% sure how to confivure k2 to use this method. Thanks

I think it is a different issue.  When I configured the K2 for SharePoint app, it setup everything I needed for K2 to authenticate AAD users.   My issue was that it could not map SSO credentials to a Salesforce user as there was no real tool to do it.

Unfortunately this is not currently supported.  I don't know of a way to configure Workspace to be secured with Azure Active Directory.

ok thanks for getting back anyway