Skip to main content

Hi,

I got a problem with a smartobject I'm trying to deploy to test environment. This smartobject gets data from a SharePoint site through a service object I create manually.

Amongst the returned fields is one named "Modified_0x0020_By". Everything works in developpement environment, but fails on test environment with the error message : 

"Inconsistent SmartObject. Mapped ServiceObject Property does not exist. SmartObject: SMF_LINEtudesClients]. Service : lin_etudeclient]. ServiceObject : PreDemandeLINPJ - PreDemandeLINPJ]. Version : ]. Property : Modified_x0020_By]"

I found out that the issue comes from the service object. When created on the development environment, it generates the field with the name "Modified_x0020_By". But on the test environment it generates the same field with the name "Modified By", hence the error when the smartobject calls the service object.

I tried to regenerate the service object, without success.

Does anyone know how the force the service object to generate this field the same way as in the development environment ?

Thanks

Sounds odd that the one service instance creates different property names for the same list. 2 things I can suggest:

1. Use the SharePoint Management Shell to export the list from the source and restore it on the other environment. This will ensure that source is 100% the same
  2. Ensure that the 2 versions of K2 installed in the two environments are the same version

Hi,

I "found" out a solution for my problem.

I recreated the list on the test environment, and then the service tester generated the service object correctly.

Same version of K2 on the two servers.

There is one difference though : le list on the dev environment was created manually, but the one on test environment was created automatically by an stsadm -o export command.

Thanks for your time