Skip to main content

Hello,

After a default installation of a standalone K2 server I stumble upon two errors. First the "Service unavailable" when i want to connect to the workspace. I found on this forum a "solution" (more a workaround) by running the K2 BP app pool under the Local System account. This works: the workspace starts but with an error.

about this error i have the question if one of the readers here can resolve it. The error is:

Server Error in '/Workspace' Application.

Method not found: 'Void SourceCode.Workflow.TaskList.PageCodeBehind.TaskListControlPage.set_Temp(System.String)'.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void SourceCode.Workflow.TaskList.PageCodeBehind.TaskListControlPage.set_Temp(System.String)'.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

"MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void SourceCode.Workflow.TaskList.PageCodeBehind.TaskListControlPage.set_Temp(System.String)'.]

Worklist.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +0

System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +15

System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +34

System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99

System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +47

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1061

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.832; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.832

This error is shown when i browse to the workspace. I can browse to the management tab and all others tabs but when I click the Home button, the above error shows.

Is there anyone with a solution?

Thanks in advance.

Marc

i resolved it more or less myself. we did a complete deinstallation and installation of a standalone install. now almost everythings works (app pool running with local system account though).

We can start the workspace but when we look at a process overview the following error appears:

An error has occurred during report processing.

• Cannot create a connection to data source 'BLACKPEARL'.

• No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it

We openen SQL reporting services and looked at the datasources. well, the k2 installation has added a datasource BLACKPEARL there, but in the connection string there was no server name. There was: "Server=domainname.com;Port=5555;autoalias=False" (connection type SOURCECODE)

Does someone have a solution?

Hey Marc,

Did you find any solution ? i also have something similar problem.

Thanks in advance

Check K2 Blackpearl Service is running?

ngoctieppham83 , service is running and on top of that if service was stopped it would have given could not open connection error, but thanks.

Solution was that under report server, datasources-> blackpearl datasource there was no connection string provided. IT was supposed to be there as a part of configuration but it was missing.

Hi,

I also encountered the same error "Server error in /Workspace Application" but the Stack Trace are different. I was trying to archive K2 databases and used the Archiving option in K2 Workspace when I got that error.

Invalid object name 'sysdatabases'.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Invalid object name 'sysdatabases'.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below:

Stack Trace:

[SqlException (0x80131904): Invalid object name 'sysdatabases'.]
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) +212
   System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj) +245
   System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj) +2811
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.ConsumeMetaData() +87
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.get_MetaData() +112
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString) +2476580
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async) +2478113
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, DbAsyncResult result) +424
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method) +28
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior, String method) +211
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader() +117
   Management_Plugins_K2Server_Pages_ArchiveSelectDB.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +597
   System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +25
   System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +42
   System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +132
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +66
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2428

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3615; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3618