Skip to main content

Hi,

I'm currently having some trouble with the plan per slot (No Destinations) setup. In the activity which uses the 'plan per slot 'configuration I execute a syncrhonous IPC Event which contains a Client Event. The number of slots is retrieved from a table. The table stores the user for the Client Event and some additional data. All in all this works fine except that the synchronous IPC Event are fired in parallel but I need to fire the IPC Event for the second slot after the first slot completed.

I could use the 'Plan per destination one at a time' and use the user field of the table if I wouldn't need additionaldata from the table. Unfortunatly there could be two rows for the same user but with different data, so I can't retrieve the specific row based on the user / destination of the current slot. :(

Has someone an idea how I could achieve a combination of 'plan per slot' and one at a time?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

I may be misunderstanding the problem, but if the second IPC needs to wait for the first to finish, can it just be in another activity that takes places after your first activity? Alternatively, instead of the second client event being an IPC on your "master" process, can it be included in the initial IPC?