Skip to main content

HI all,

I have a small issue with smartfomrs emails and I was wondering if anyone has had a similar problem. I am trying to send emails via smartforms using the send email rule. Now it works fine when i just put text in it. I would like to be able to insert HTML into it. Just like how you can select between plain text and html in the workflow email events. Now, to test I put some html into it instead of plai text and the email came through with lots and lots of werid characters and shapes. Is there anything I can do to make it send a nice email when i put HTML nstead of plain text. 

Thanks in advance

Hello,

Not sure if you've seen this before but this was a recent solution that sounds similar to what you're experiencing -- might be worth a try:

http://community.k2.com/t5/K2-blackpearl/Emails-contain-extra-lines-at-the-bottom-of-message/ta-p/74617

It's not very detailed but let us know if it helps. Otherwise, I'd suggest to attach a photo of what you're seeing to help us visualize.

HTH!

Regards,

Alyssa

Thanks for you reply, I think that referst o the workflow email. That works fine for me. I did manage to get this to work int he end. It seem if you transfer the html onto a data label and then take that datalabel into the email content, it renders fine.