Skip to main content

Hi to all,

My question is simple, which format I should use to search date fields in runtime filter?

SF installed - 1.0.4

Hi Vanja,

Would you like to filter a date using a start date and end date, or search for a specific date? Searching for a date could be trickcy as there would be duplicate dates.

Regards.

Hello Taariq and thanks for the reply,

I attached the print screen. Basically, I want to perform a search based on Initiated Date field, so when I enter a date I want to see only the rows matching that date. For example, when I enter 08-04-2014, the View should show the first row.

I tried with 08-04-2014, but without success, no row has been shown.

11086iDA15591B688644C9.png

Hi,

Have you parhaps tried changing the search box field type to a date or to perhaps a Date selector. I don't know if this is possible, but I will try on my side.

Regards

This is the default search filter, you cannot change its type.

Hi Vanja

I have had a look into this and found that when i search for pecific recod via ID, Name, Numer then the records are returns as expected but the DateTime does not return the records as expected.

I would suggest that you log a ticket for this, in order for us to investigete if this is a bug or a feature request and even provide you with a workaround or a fix if there is any available.

Hi ,

When we are trying to search a view filter based on date  then getting below  error 

12824i061733F482E5D5D5.jpg