Skip to main content

Hi,

With the SDK I need to describe all workflows instances with there associated activities / worklistitem. For each activity I need to specify the state (FUTUR, PENDING, ACQUIRED, COMPLETED). For each workflow I also need to specify the state (ACTIVE, CANCELED, COMPLETED)

Actually I can only list active workflow and worklistitem.

Is there a way with the SDK to get an history of termined workflows and an history of finished worklistitem?

Long story :-)

You have 2 ways to do this.

1. Management API
  2. SmartObject

1. You can use the SourceCode.Workflow.Managment API package to get all these informations... but you need to be connected with a user with K2 admin permissions.

2. Prefered way: the SmO. During design of your process, in the SmartObject ASsociation wizard you can check boxes to exposes history details as SmartObjects (options are available). Then you can use the SmO API to get all required information. By default, one of the boxes is checked, so you can easily try, to see what is exposed, using the SmartObject Service Tester (category: SMartObject(s) Explorer >> Workflow Reports >> Workflow Solutions >> Your project)

I hope this help.

Yep, I remember now for the second solution.

A K2 consultant explained to me quickly but I didn't remember.

Thx.