Skip to main content

Hi all

we are facing a problem while building a K2BP Workflow integrated with SharePoint 2007 and Infopath.

The InfoPath Documents are published into a Form Library in SharePoint through the InfoPathIntegrationEvent in K2 Designer for Visual Studio 2005.

The Problem we are facing is that at the end to the Workflow, the Infopath file is disappearing and we are not able to trace it or to know where it is being saved.

So we are suggesting a solution to keep track of all the documents before it reachs its end in the Workflow.

The Solution is to save a copy of each document in a document library before The workFlow reachs its end.

What i need you to help me with is to see how we  can add an event to the last activity in the Workflow that will copy the InfoPath Document from the Form Library to the Document Library i created in order to store in it all the Documents.

Thanks a lot for you HELP.

You can use the SharePoint document event, and the action to copy the document to a different document library.

Ok this is fine, now we would like to know how can we modify the Infopath Document Name. The auto generated name is as following:

ProcessName - ActivityName - Task For SN . What we need is to know how we can change this concatination and where it could be changed. 

Thanks

This is actualy beyond control, the name combination represents key parameters to that particular activity... don't touch it.

However, when you move the document to some other place to save it, you can rename as you wish... hopw this helps