Skip to main content

We are currently on 4.6.9 and i would like to create a pdf of a form showing attached photos.  Currently all i get is 'Image Type Icon' displayed as opposed to the picture.  I have tried to adjust the size of the thumbnail and even used Original size but still get the same message.  I was wondering if this is possible or if there are any other suggestions on how i would display attached pictures on the PDF?

Regards,

Nathan

Hi Nathan,

After doing some research, it looks like that issue was resolved in 4.6.9 release listed in this KB article: http://help.k2.com/kb001649#

Can you please confirm that you are using the latest 4.6.9 release?

Do you happen to have any coldfixes applied in regards to controls?

It is possible that you might need to update the service object "PDF Converter" in the service tester. That way when it converts the image it has enough time to render the image... it could be converting it too fast if that makes sense.

If you are still running into issue you are more than welcome to submit a ticket to K2 support for further investigation.

Best regards,

Matthew

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for the reply, i believe we are on the latest version on 4.6.9 so will raise a support call.

Regards,

Nathan

Nathan,

Have you resolved this issue? If not can you please post some screen shots of what is displayed and any messages that are displayed?

Thank you

Chad