Skip to main content

Hi,

I have a Nintex form(classic), the form contains two part Master fields and sub fields.

I want to have a button called "Save and Add More Sub Info", if user hits this button the form should remained opened without filled fields Master section and blank fields in Sub section (in other word I don't want to user enter the master data every time that they hit "Save and Add more")

Thanks!

how do you have organized/stored details data?

if you used repeating section control that's OOTB functionality.

Hi Marian,

I don't want to use repeating section as there will be on going changes on data besides data has to be parsed for analytical purposes (live reports). I tried using repeating section but the performance for parsing  XML query and updating date was terrible. 

so you work with two (master and detail) lists?

in that case it's better to create a custom page with two (or more) webparts. one for master list or form and second for detail list.

see https://help.nintex.com/en-US/nintex2010/help/#Forms/RootCategory/SharePoint/Nintex.Forms.ListFormWebpart.htm%3FTocPath%… 

single form cannot work on two different lists, so it's problematic to manage master-detail relationship with single form.