Skip to main content

Good Day,

Please after any amendment in the rules, all other rules set goes off. Please what can i do?

Yinka

Hi, 

Could you perhaps provide a screenshot? As this would give me a better idea of the rule configuration, which would allow me you help you further.

Regards,

Hi Yinka,

Just to find out, do you mean that after checking in a form and going back to make some changes your previous rules are deleted?

If this is correct, than it is a known issue in smartforms 103 and it has been fixed in the later versions of smartforms. 

else 

please give us more detail on what you mean by the rules going of.

Kind regards

Nelly

Hi Yinka

If you are using Smartforms 1.0.4 then note that this is a know issue in SmartForms 1.0.4. Please see the link below for details and workaround.  K2 smartforms 1.0.4 (4.12165.1595.0) Known Issues List

Other wise if you are using a different version of SmartForms (newer version) please navigate to Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features > Get the current version of SmartForms there and post to us the version that you are using in order for us to investigate and supply you with a accurate answer.

Hi Yinka

Just doing a quick follow up in regards to my previous post, was the documentation i provided able to help towards achieving the solution you had in mind?

If not please supply us with you Current smartforms version that you are using for us to continue investigating this issue and for us to help you to get to a solution.

Hi Yinka

We have not recieved any feedback regarding the issue in this Post. Please advise if you were able to solve this issue and if it can be marked as solved or do you require futher assistance?

Hi Yinka

I am kindly marking this post as solution due to no response and no solution being marked.