Skip to main content
Hi,

Do this by editing the destination rule to read the username form a process level data field. At the beginning of your process you will set this data field to the name of the user who started the process. On the activity set the destination to use the data field in the "Sent To Manager" destination rule. In the activity itself you should then update the data field to be the current user and the process will repeat itself until the line rule is satisfied.

Hope this helps!

JohanL
I have a process where it needs to go to the manager upon submittal and based on a dollar amount continue up to the manager's manager... etc until the approving manager is able to approve the dollar amount. I have an activity "Manager's Decision" with a line that loops back based on the dollar amount condition. One the dollar amount has been satisfied continue to the next Activity.

Using the destination rules in the activity and using AD, how do I represent the manager's manager and so forth? I want to make this as dynamic as possible. Thanks!
Johan you can change I think you would be able to Do this by .
😃

Thanks Renier!