Skip to main content

Hello,

many of our workflows will start with the same collection of activities. As I don't like to do all things again - I tried following.

I create a workflow solution with this default activities.

I create my new real workflow solution - copy the template kprx file to my solution folder, rename it and add it to my solution. The process1.kprx I delete from solution. First it seems to work - I can open my process - see all code events and activities - I can build it and deploy it. But starting a workflow I get the error: Could not load file or assembly - Context-xxxxxx

The solution contains dependencies to this file and the file is available under ExtenderProjects.

I am a very beginner of .Net solutions and visual studio - I think there is a problem how I do the "copy". Have anybody an idea how to solve this.

Hi man_anja

Unfortunatly this is a known issue and Labs is working on this. I am not aware of any simple workaround to copy and paste but this problem is intemittend and does not accour every single time you copy and paste. 

hth,

I haven't tried this in blackpearl, but in 2003, you could create a new blank workflow, named however you like, then copy the entire canvas (Edit menu ->Select All) and paste that into the designer of the new blank workflow. 

You might have to update process instance datafields, and things like that, but it should get you off to a good start.