Skip to main content

hi I am able to get Worklist,ProcessInstances and Actions Using Workflow.Client namespace but I need to do that using Management namespace 

Anyone please help how to get 

Processinstances and DataFields and Actions using Workflow.Management namespace..I refered to Developer reference but no use....

I should also be able to get list of Available Actions on Worklistitems and also execute an action on it....

Is it possible to do all the above using Management namespace???

Please post any useful links on Mnagement namespace tooo

Thanks In Advance...

Personally I feel it doesn't make sense to surface Actions through the Management API. Remember that Management API is intended to Manage items and settings, not action them. Even if you are a K2 Server administrator, you do not explicitly have permissions to action any tasks that don't belong to you. 

Maybe if you describe the business requirements behind it, we might be able to give you alternative suggestions.

Thanks for the reply...

I need all users to see(even though can't take Action on the ones assigned to them, but if some one is not in a position to take the Action then may be Admin should be able to take that Action in place of that some one) alll the tasks available even the ones not  assigned to them. So  I decided to use the Mnagement API as the Client API shows the ones only assigned to specific users. Can you suggest me a way to do that??? Can you tell me how to retrive worklist filtered based on a K2 Role?

Thank you.

Any one pls help

how to retrive process instances filtered  by Datafields using Sourcecode.workflow.management namespace

and also

how to retrive worklist filtered based on a K2 Role?

Any suggestions?

Hi,

Can you please tell me how to retrive Worklist for  K2 Role...in my case we got list of Roles with multiple users assigned to each role....I should retrive Worklist based on the K2 role...

You can get the list of Worklist items assigned for a role using the following:

WorklistItems oItems = oServer.GetWorklistItems("HR DEPARTMENT", "", "", "", "", "", "");

where the role name is HR DEPARTMENT.

Hi Thanks for the Reply.. Actually I am able to filter by Role but still unable to figure out out get Actions for the Worklist item got through above filter method... because Worklistitem object in Management Namespace does not have Actions property at all.... Is there any other way to get Actions..

Over all I need worklistitem of some other user and at the same  time I should get Actions too so that Action can be taken on it after further authentication...

CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO IMPERSONATE A USER IN K2.NET??? IS THERE ANY SUCH METHOD???

I NEED TO GET WORKLIST ITEMS FOR THE USER PASSED AS A PARAMETER i.e I NEED TO GET WORKLIST ITEM OF OTHER USER WHO IS NOT THE LOGDEDIN USER or MANAGED USER ....... PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS....ITS URJENT...

THANKS IN ADVANCE....