I am new to Nintex and I need a bit of help related to the default value of a PeoplePicker field.
My form has a checkbox Yes/No for delegation (screenshot 1). If it is checked (screenshot 2) I set up a rule (screenshot 4) to show another section that has a PeoplePicker for choosing the person for who we are filling the form (screenshot 3).
This PeoplePicker as the CurrentUser set as default (screenshot 5) because even if delegation is not checked I still need the same information to connect to my list columns.
Everything works fine except in the eventual case if someone checks delegation, chooses another person in the PeoplePicker but then regrets it and unchecks delegation. In this not probable but possible case, the PeoplePicker doesn't reset to the default CurrentUser.
I would prefer a solution using the rules or formulas but I am not against using only JS.
- Form when a new item is created (no delegation is the default)
- When delegation is checked
- Chose another person instead of the current user
- Validation rule for the PeoplePicker field
- Default value of the PeoplePicker