Skip to main content

I installed BP data component to one MSSQL. I tried a few testing, now I was ordered to move the eval to a live development environment but using the same DB server. So I have to delete the existing DB first before I install the dev env. Is it I just delete the following list of DB and it should be "Cleaned up" the DB server already?

HostServer, WorkSpace, Categories, Dependencies, EnvironmentSettings, EventBus, EventBusScheduler, K2Server, K2ServerLog, K2SQLUM, SmartBox, SmartFuncations, WebWorkflow
from the database perspective if you are just looking to reuse the database server from a different system and use the same database names then yes.  You would need to delete all the K2 related databases but are you looking to do a clean install?
I've done this several times and yes, simply dropping the tables you've listed is all that is required to get the database server back into a 'clean slate' (if that is your intent).
Yes, I cannot find a way to delete the "testing workflow" and somehow I tried to delete some data directly in SmartBox database and it has some error now. So I just want to remove everything and start from zero again.