Skip to main content

Hey all, if anyone has any insight to a solution for my situation I would greatly appreciate it.

The workflow I'm on right now is a managment recognition wf where a manager can request a reward for their employee.  They may add as many items as they want (repeating table with 8 columns) and each entry has a reward drop down from an available list in SharePoint.

Please see attached.

So each reward has a number that corresponds with it (Title column in SP list, e.g. Amex has a Title entry of 12)

After submission, I have a line rule to trigger an email if a reward equals a certain number

so if a reward selection of 12 is selected, send an email to the vault for the amex card.

and here is my problem, In that email I have the fields from the repeating table

Reward amount - TABLENAME_FIELDNAME]

Reward Qty - TABLENAME_FIELDNAME]

and so on...

So the problem is if there are multiple lines in the workflow when submitted, the email contains every single value for all entries in the table, not just the entries in the table where the reward_ID = 12

How can you select just one line item set of data to email out rather than all values?

Hope that makes sense and thank you very much for your time and brain power!

Be the first to reply!