Skip to main content

Is there a way to reorder the outcomes on the task form?

Thanks,

Jennifer

I 'd try to delete it and create it again, but not sure about this.

Is this from a flexi task? Can you delete the outcomes and add them back how you need them?

That might work for outcomes that haven't been configured yet, but I have configured them all and I get the following message when I click the delete icon:

I don't want to reconfigure all my outcomes.  I was thinking of renaming them, but I am not sure what that would do to the configuration; any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Yes, it is a flexi task.

Well don't save while doing this until you know it worked. And also, Export the workflow to save it as a backup.

But you could put an action set at the beginning of the branches, put all of the actions for that branch in the action set. Now move the action set somewhere else in the workflow. Do this for all branches. Then you can add them back once the task action was reconfigured. The action sets allow you to move all the actions around easily with one drag and drop box and you can also save them as snippets in the future.

I think that what Andrew suggests is the easiest solution. What you could also do is just copy paste your action, change the branches and drag your actions from the copy on your newly created branches.

Thanks everyone, I will give those ideas a try!