Skip to main content

Hi

I have been receiving the following error within one of our Nintex Workflow which contains RemoveWorkflowScheduleOnListItem Web Service Call.

Can someone please advise where I need to make this setting change or provide the steps to do so.

Cheers
Tony

Error returned from server: soap:ServerServer was unable to process request. ---> A farm administrator has specified that only teamsite administrators can create or modify workflow schedules.

181263_pastedImage_1.png

Hi Tony,

normally you can create or change user permissions and even permission levels directly on the site settings of your sharepoint website. This article explains it in further detail: How to create and edit Permission Levels - Office Support

But even creating a new permission level I can't find the option to grant the user rights to "create or modify workflow schedules"

Can you try to let your admin provide you credentials with further permissions? I've often seen people using special service accounts only for the nintex web service calls.

Editing permission levels is something you should avoid anyway, if possible...

Regards

Philipp

Hi Philipp

Thanks for your reply. You are on the right track, I contacted Nintex Support and they advised that the account needed to be a team site administrator for this web service call to work. This has now fixed the issue.

"The error suggests that the user trying to change the workflow schedule for a list item is not a team site administrator. You mentioned you are using a web service, is the account used for the web service a team site administrator? You may need to change the user used in the Call Web Service action."

Cheers
Tony