Skip to main content

Symptoms

We need to remove a SharePoint (2010) subsite.

I have identified the K2 Designer processes to remove (procedure: Download the latest process as a backup, and remove all versions including logging).

I do not see this sub site listed in the SP Group Providers are in Workspace, so we should not have errors related to K2 checking for a site that "is missing".

However, I want to be sure there are no other areas we need to address before removing the SharePoint site.

I do not see any references in the default string table, although I'm not sure that is an issue anyway with a K2 Designer for SP workflow.

Could you let me know if there are any other K2 "remnants" that should be removed / fixed as well before removing the site, so we do not have errors logged from K2's routine checks?

Diagnoses

I believe the procedure you describe in the ticket details should cover everything you need.

Resolution

Once the sub site is removed from SharePoint all references to K2 from that sub site should be removed. In addition, if you delete all versions of the workflows that are associated to SharePoint artifacts in that sub site, there should not be anything left that you need to do. You also mentioned that none of the SharePoint group providers are pointing to any artifacts in that sub site, so K2 should not be looking to contact any site URLs related to that sub site. Please also make sure that all environment fields for each environments are not pointing to any sites associated to that sub site.

Be the first to reply!