Skip to main content

Hi,

I need to send automatically a Reminder for a Task after the deadline. I see in the Reminder Tab of a Task only fix parameters (Number of reminders, ....)

Is there a possibilitie to send only one Reminder if the task is open after the due date?

I see only one option, to create a list workflow on the task list with a start condition on update (if duedate "previous" is not equals duedate). But if its possible i hope to get another solution without creating new workflows.

best regards

Hi,

The reminders on a task are set to trigger if the task has not been actioned in the defined timeframe. All the reminder parameters highlighted below are able to be set by variables, inline functions etc to give you flexibility.

These have no bearing on if the task is opened after the due date, they purely will trigger based on the defined time actions and whether the task has been progressed.

If you wanted to send a reminder to someone else after the task has been actioned - after the due date you would build that notification into your running workflow. it really depends on what you want.

Cheers,

Mark