Skip to main content
Hi,

Getting ready to go live with our first workflow. We has some users do some beta testing and something weird has happened with one of the activity instances.

We have an InfoPath process and for this specific instance:

- In the K2 Service Manager, when I go to the Worklist >> Manager Worklist the status of the activity instance is "Allocated"

- In the K2 Workspace, the Process Overview report indicates that the status for both the process instance and activity instance are "Active"

- When I go to the destination user's worklist inside of the K2 Workspace, no work item appears. This is a bit of a red flag, I do not know why the user is not seeing the item in their list.

- When a user becomes a destination user for an activity, an task item is added to WSS. So, I went to WSS and I see the task list item for this user. I click on the Task Item link, InfoPath opens and I try to submit the form. I get the following error "An exception has occured. Unable to open the K2.net Worklist Item. All worklist items have been allocated".

- Side note, I did some research into the allocated status and it seems to come into play when there are more than one destination user. In this process, there can only be one destination user for an activity instance.

Any idea on what is going on here...

Jason
You're right, this is strange behaviour.

What version of K2.net are you using?

Can you give us a screenshot of the Reports with the Destination user info visible?

Regards,
Ockert
I am having problems making the attachment, I am receiving errors. It is within size and file type (67KB and .zip). Can I email it to you?
Opened a ticket with K2 support. There was an undetermined DB error found in the log around the time of the error.