Skip to main content

I am using K2 BlackPearl 4.6.5, and I am getting the below errors on regular basis in the Windows Event Viewer:

The User Manager 127.0.0.1 returned an empty queue. (hundreds of this error)

64007 Provider did not return a result for K2:DomainUserName on GetUser

64005 Failed to resolve '2966': K2:DomainUserName.

64005 Failed to resolve 'K2:DomainUserName': The specified account does not exist. Resolving User:DomainUserName.

64007 Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_Identity_IdentityUpdate'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'Identity.IdentityUpdate'. The duplicate key value is (-68820447, K2:DomainUserName , 1).
The statement has been terminated.

1 Invalid Serial Number: 

64007 Transaction (Process ID 330) was deadlocked on lock resources with
another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim. Rerun the
transaction. (this one does not appear so often but still it is regular)

The Problem is that I don't know how these errors happen, even if the server is idle (no user actions) the first 5 errors keep generating.

I am doubting that may be those errors arise when K2 synchronizes/updates Role members.  

I have users from 4 domains.

K2 is using windows authentication, not Kerberos, and installed on two form ends.

There has
been major enhancement made to Identity Service. It will definitely help you
looking at the errors. Especially the PK error. I suggest Logging a K2 support
ticket asap or upgrading to 4.6.6 where the fixes has shipped.

HTH

Vernon

this a production environment, upgrading K2 requires approval cycles, I cannot upgrade K2 unless I am pretty sure it will solve the issues.

I see your on 4.6.5, please log a K2 Support ticket we might be able to help you on this version.

Vernon

Hey Mohamed,

I'm seeing the same issues with a 4.6.5 install. I may very well upgrade to 4.6.6. Did you do that? what was your resolution?

An upgrade will definitely put you in a better position. If
an upgrade is not possible you can log a K2 Support ticket to get the Identity
Service coldfix on 4.6.5 though

HTH

Vernon

We have been experiencing several issues with the identity service.  We applied 4.6.6 this past weekend and it seems to have resolved numerous issues.

Hello Guys,

We have V4.6.7 and also have all these issues and errors.

Is there a cold fix from v 4.6.7 and later? Unfortunitly a upgrade is not an option at the moment.

Thanks.