Skip to main content

Hello Everybody,

I am trying to register service instance of a custome web service, I registered service broker and everything is fine but when i try to register service instance of it i get this error:

"Smartobject Server Exception: could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:Program Files K2 blackpearlServiceBrokerSourceCode.WebToDoc.dll' or one of it's dependancies. Operation is not supported. (Exception From HRESULT: 0x80131515.

Source: SourceCode.SmartObjects.Services.Management.

Inner Exception:  could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:Program Files (86x) K2 blackpearlServiceBrokerSourceCode.WebToDoc.dll' or one of it's dependancies.

Operation is not supported. (Exception From HRESULT: 0x80131515.

Source: SourceCode.HostServerLib

**For consideration it works well on my development machine with no errors.

Hi Steve91,

I found one instance of a customer receiving the same error. In their case, they applied a patch that marked some of the SourceCode dlls as blocked by Windows. They were able to solve the issue by unblocking the dll files and rebooting the server.

An additional pointer that may guide you to a solution:

Can you ensure the dependencies all of the dlls are in a bin folder or in the same folder as the dll you are calling? You can test that all the requires dlls are found by creating a sample app or consule app and executing a test method. If the execution is successful, all the dependent dlls are found.

Go into C:Program Files (x86)K2 blackpearlServiceBroker and look for the exe BrokerManagement.  Launch that and click on Configure Service.  Expand Services and look for EndPointWCF (Hopefully the service you registered it under).  Let us know if it's not listed:

14421iA533206C6DD2A102.png

I'm not sure why it's looking for the WebtoDoc.dll, it should be firing the C:Program Files (x86)K2 blackpearlServiceBrokerSourceCode.SmartObjects.Services.Endpoints.WCFService.dll, if you right click on EndpointsWCF and then click update it will give you the details on that service broker.

Thank you guys for replying! I found the solution

I just needed to modify "K2HostServer.config" and add:

<runtime>

<loadFromRemoteSources enabled="true"/>

</runtime>

This solution worked for me on Blackpearl 4.6.8.

Thanks.