Skip to main content

Please advise!

Hi

Could you please post a screen shot of your form. Also, the title of the question doesn't display the whole question, if there was more to it. Please add it to the body.

The list form and the task form are separate. If you have customized the list form, then it doesn't reflect on the task form. You will have to customize the task form separately from workflow. If you have multiple task actions, then you can export the format from one task and then import it into other tasks to keep the formatting and layouts similar.

Hope that helps.

To add on to what ‌ is talking about, the editing of the Task form happens in the workflow. When you open the task action, there's a "Edit Form" in the ribbon; this is where you can edit the task form.

Hey ‌, were you able to resolve your problem? If so, please mark an answer as correct so others in the community can benefit! If not, let us know where you're hung up so we can assist further.

thanks for the explanation, I was able to figure it out with your help! The easiest way for me to look at is the task form is a picture of the list form. I know it's more than that, but it helps me happy.png

Thanks, now I understand!

Yes! Thanks for the info. It helped me a lot. I actually edited the task form to include specific color coded labels so that the user can quickly see the areas they need to complete.  

Awesome! Can you mark Kapil's answer as correct then? It's in the top right corner of his comment, there should be a "Mark as Correct" button.