Skip to main content

Symptoms

I cannot create a package due to odd referencing errors. I have looked and looked and can't see what these errors are referring to. The forms and workflows work just fine.

'ReferralRequest Item View' View is referencing the 'FWLastUser' property on the 'ReferralGroup' SmartObject that could not be found.
'ReferralRequest Item View' View is referencing the 'SourceCRM' property on the 'CRM_Denallix_CRM_CRM_Denallix_account' SmartObject that could not be found.
'ReferralRequest Item View' View is referencing the 'FWLastUser' property on the 'CRM_Denallix_CRM_CRM_Denallix_account' SmartObject that could not be found.

Form error
'ReferralRequest' Form is referencing the 'Referral Acceptance' activity that could not be found.

I have re-walked through the wizard and there is a 'Referral Acceptance" activity in the workflow.

Diagnoses

This is a new validation that was implemented in 4.6.9 to prevent K2 artifacts from being deployed if there are missing references.

Resolution

Was able to resolve the issue by adding missing SmartObject property, removing Control that caused the error.
After labs reviewed the issue, they have also provided Coldfix that would display more information of the error source, then once the user walks through the rule the smartforms will update the form/view definition and allow them to be packaged successfully.

Be the first to reply!