Skip to main content
Hi folks,

I have the following scenario and need some ideas how to realise it.

I have for users, usually all requests should end up first at one guy (only in his worklist) and he distributes the work to one of the other three. If he is not in the office the requests should automatically go to the second (only his worklist) guy who then decides if he is doing the work or if he distributes it to one of the other two. If he is not in........
I actually have no idea how to start. Should I put all users into one Activity with one slot or with 4 slots or should I use a single activity for each user ? I read about an Out of Office add on. Would that be helpful for me ? If you have some ideas don't hesitate to give me feedback.

Thx in advance
Well, you may do it in two ways:
EITHER
Use Out of office component - if the 1st user is out of office the worklist items go to selected user (one of the other 3).
OR
Use Redirect Escalation - in this case worklist items will go to specific person after a specified amount of time without any respect to the presence or absence of the destination user.

Also you may always Generate Code -> Use Code ....

Regards,
OK,

what I also would like to know if there is a value that can be read after one set himslef to out of office ? Something like the status of the user ?