Skip to main content

Hi,

I have an infopath form and an action called "Redirect Task" that takes users selected from a multiple selection list box and goes to a specific activity (that actually is the same...).

The activity to redirect to has a datafield named "sExecutionUser" defined as destination users and in between i put server code to set this datafield based on the users selected in the infopath form.

If i choose only one user the redirect runs ok, but if i want to select 2 or 3 users then how can i put them in the same datafield? I have tried "userA;userB;userC" but it doesn't work...any ideas for this? Is it possible to do something similar?

Thanks

PS: I'm not using the redirect feature of K2 worklist in moss because i need to send comments / instructions that users type between forms

Hi there,

I think I know what you mean - so in short you want to set the destination by a data field that is a list of usernames? I think I have tried doing this once with a string such as you describe (userA;UserB,etc) but that does not work.

What you can rather try is using a XML data field with repeating nodes for all the user names. The K2 resolving framework will notice that it is a repeating xml node and loop through it to create destination users.

Example:

<users><user>userA</user><user>UserB</user><user>UserC</user></users>

but put this in a xml data field rather than a normal string data field.

That should work. :)

Cheers,

Thanks for this one Gerhard. I'll bear this in mind for some enhancements we might need to put into place in one of our workflows.

Martin