Skip to main content

Symptoms

I originally created a column in sharepoint to be a drop down list with just a yes or no answer. I didn't realize it until now that it goes against all other columns that use a radio button list. I am trying to change the drop down list to a radio button list with no border. When I make the change to new view and publish it, there is no change whatsoever in the new form. When I make the change in the edit view and publish it, there control changes, but I can't make the border go away even when I select borderless.

Diagnoses

It was discovered when running Chrome in an incognito window that the Form reflected the design changes made by the customer.

Resolution

We checked the radio button and found that the 'borderless' option was not checked. After the change was made to the control, customer checked to see if the border was gone, which it was. What was occurring in this case was the previous forms data was cached by the browser which showed the previous drop-down control, clearing the browsers cache will solve this issue.

Be the first to reply!