Q: Is there a "prerequisite checklist" I can use to prepare for a K2 on-prem upgrade?

• 6 July 2023
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +20

Q: I would like to be as prepared as possible for my upcoming upgrade to the latest version of K2 Five. I have read through quite a bit of documentation, and I am pretty confident that I have gathered all the necessary information as well as met all the prerequisites, but I have a nagging feeling I am forgetting something. Is there a document that K2 can provide that brings all of the information I am going to need together in one place? A "prerequisite checklist" of sorts?

A: Please find attached the "K2 Upgrade Planning Sheet.docx" document. 

This document can be used as a planning sheeting which can serve as an aid in the planning for the upgrading of the K2 Five environment. It covers a checklist of all the Environment Information you will need, such as the accounts used in the installation, the required permissions needed, as well as Server and Software information you should have on hand. It will be a great reference to have to allow you to collect all the information in one place to ensure you have everything ready to go to proceed with the upgrade. 

0 replies

Be the first to reply!