Skip to main content

Hi all,

Before i upgrade to 4.6.11, i wanted to ask if you guys had come across a way to put up a Maintenance Page for all forms?

As i now have live forms which are in use throughout the day, I was thinking about how upgrading will affect users trying to access the forms...

The only way i can think off to prevent users accessing my forms, is to manually edit each form and put a rule on initialize to re-direct to a view with a Maintenance message on....

However, as I have a lot of forms, I think it's a big exercise to do this manually for each form.

Is there a way to put a single "Access Denied, Maintenance in progress" message for anyone trying to access the forms easily?

Thanks

Hey There

While I'm not sure how this would work in its entirety, I would suggest making changes to the Runtime site in IIS. I believe that there is a way to make it so that attempting to access anything from any of the pages on the Runtime site will redirect, though I am not entirely sure how this would work.

Ian

As per Ians response, has anyone done this? What do you need to configure on the Runtime site to direct all calls to a Maintenance page?