Skip to main content
Is there any suggestions or sample for providing user with help on how to use created K2 Smartform Application, that is, help screens, help files, ect.

Hi there

I would start with the K2 SmartForms Builder course, available on help.k2.com. It will run you through all of the basics of building SmartForms, though you may want to start with the blackpearl Basics course if the user is brand new. The SmartForms Builder course is available here:

http://help.k2.com/k2lc-sf1

Ian

I'm writting about a help screen within a customized K2 application that a user could, for example, click a button and you bring-up a help file helping them use your custom K2 app.

Taffy

Right now I'm playing with a custom JPG file with Screen Shots and Text, but I was wondering if anyone had done anything else.

so, what I ended up doing was creating a help button, pointing to a form that has a jpeg image I created embedded in the form which displays the help information I created.

Hi,

I would recommend something like this:12986iC4F9F96FC4592B90.jpg

HTH,

Eugene

Hey thanks for the feed-back.  Pretty much your example is what I did for my users--though it was focused on the custom application I created--your tranditional help file. 

Thanks again!