Skip to main content

Hi K2 Experts,

Am a .NET professional and new to K2 or any Product Business Process Manager for that matter, and our team is evaluating the pros and cons of K2.

As per my understanding, the pros of K2 are the following:

• Adapters      for MSFT and Non-MSFT platforms
  • Design Canvas for predesigned Shapes for Work Flow deployed in shot period
  • Admin Console for Deployed Version
  • Smart options for XPDL, BPEL Standards Import and Export

Importantly, want to know whether K2 has Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) built-in?

Please help with the pros and cons of K2 considering the need for Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) and Performance Analysis?

Thanks

Hi

K2 Forms BlackPearl 

K2 product offering extends past simple forms and workflows through to reporting and Enterprise Services Buses. K2 has an entry level products in the form of their K2 Forms offering called K2 BlackPearl built on its own workflow engine so that it can operate without SharePoint. This might be of interest if an organisation is looking to extract workflows from SharePoint. To provide enterprise integration with line of business applications, K2 offers an Enterprise Services Bus (ESB) and a number of connectors for integrating corporate apps, such as CRM and SAP.

Pease go to the following sites for more info.

Regards

Julia

Hello, and thanks for posting your question. We are pulling together some information for you in regards to Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) and Performance Analysis. I can have someone follow up with you in person if you want to send me a private message with your contact information? 

In the mean time, maybe this document can be of some help to you. It was written by a 3rd party and compares some features of K2 vs. Nintex