Skip to main content

Hi

I have "K2 blackpearl 0807 Update (4.8210.2.370) KB000370" installed. I created a process and added process XML fields. I built the process and deployed it successfully. But when I try to reopen the process, I do NOT see the XML process fields that I added.

My observation is that the fields that I added to XML, are saved to process while the process is still in memory. They are not getting persisted to .kprx file. The workaround, I am following is open the .kprx file and add the field needed (I did not like this approach - 'coz more room for user errors).

Any help would be greately appreciated.

Regards,

Manohar

I use XML fields pretty frequently and have not seen this.  I would suggest trying to see if you can figure out the sequence of events that lead to this and then open a help desk ticket.

By-the-way, did you create process-level or activity-level XML fields?  If you intended to create process-level fields, you might check under your activities to see if you accidentally put them there.

It used to work fine until I upgraded to "4.8210.2.370" from "4.8210.2.0". I do not have any activity specific fields in my process. I saw protected memory error when I tried to open the .kprx file using the source code editor within visual studio.

Thanks for your quick response.