Skip to main content

I'm using K2 smartforms, K2 Package and Deployment and K2 blackpearl (4.12165.1625.0).

I get this error for my process: 

Item: MyWorkflow
Type: Process
Action: Create New Process
Status: ComplexType EventItem|urn:SourceCode/Workflow?MyWorkflowABCD#Activity.Process Confirmation Letter already exists on SetConfirmationLetter URL

What does this error mean?

Good day

Just to find out more information in regards to the error you are recieving, are you recieving this error while you are creating the package itself or when you have created the package and trying to deploy in a differnt environment? Did you have a look at the documentation on how to create a package in k2, this document helps alot because it covers what is supported by the package and deployment and how a package can be created.

Regards

Nelly 

Hi,

We are facing the same issue. Was this issue resolved at your end?

It seems that if you have used the same event i.e. 'SetConfirmationLetter URL' in any other activity in the Workflow then it might be giving this error due to that. However, this is not certain. We just started getting this errro when using the Deployment Package Tool, hence, will have to investigate further.

Kind Regards,

Puneet

Hi Eveal

Please give the following a t ry and see if the package is deployed correctly, alos test the project to be 100% sure.

Try these steps:
- Open the package.

- Select  Deploy Package
- On the popup select "Manually select specific items" and  "Partial".
- Browse and select the packaged to be deployed.
- Continue through the wizard as normal.

See these documentations for references.

Deploying A Package

How to use the Deploy Package

Let me know if this workarounds above worked for you.

Kind Regards

Raymond

Hi,

I had the same problem, ticket reference : https://portal.k2.com/support/report/snapshot.aspx?id=64876

Regards,

Jay-Z