Skip to main content

Recently I encountered a situation where I went into K2 Workspace (I have 4.6.11 BTW), clicked on Process Overview, and it is basically empty.  The list of processes did not appear as they usually do so I could not drill in and look at the one process instance I was having trouble with.  At the time this happened, I cleared the browser cache and that seemed to resolve the issue. 

However, the problem has returned and no amount of cache clearing is helping.  Sometimes when I click the refresh button on the Process Overview's button bar (next to the 'export' drop down), the table of processes appears very briefly and then disappears.  I have admin access to all processes so permissions should not be the issue.

This is happening no matter what environment I connect to (which leads me to think it may be a client-side issue).

What could the problem be?  Any ideas on how to resolve?

Thank you.

Dear ,

one idea that might help you is to check the browsers "compatability view settings" ,

16325i802319A13DEEAF73.png

try checking these 2 check boxes , also add ur website if check boxes thing didnt work,

Hope it helps!

Regards.

Adding the site to the compatibility mode list resolved the problem. Thank you for your help.