Skip to main content

Hi,

I have one problem with Worklist, i have create a new process in K2 Server, following the steps :

1. Creat Process Design in .NET and in the Destination Rule i write the

K2.Destinations.Add(

DestinationType.User, "rui.antunes");

2. I make deploy from solution and is ok, i see in K2 Server Managment Console
    this new process.

3. Then i create one instances and the process run ok, don't have any errors.

4. I go to Worklist and i have one line assigned to "rui.antunes" with status Available
    but when i go to Home Page to see what document's i have, not appears this line.

5. I have all access to my user, i tried with sa - Administrator and is the same.

What i do wrong, can you help me.

Thanks,
r.antunes

Hi, try with destination wizard  but is the some appears in Worklist, but when i go to see my worklist nothing.

And the code for destination wizard is the same :

if (oDest1.IsSuccess == true) {

K2.Destinations.Add(DestinationType.User, @"SVCDIR
ui.antunes"
);

}

I Send the Print Screen what's append

Hi,

There is a filter button provided on the upper right hand side corner of the dash board. This is just filter settings issue. Please check out of office settings as well.

Make it default to (show all the tasks belong to me).

Thanks

Nathan Pillai

London

Hi,
Thanks for your eMail, but i don't have any filter. I see Check out of office and is empty.
All procesess assigned to me.

Thanks,
Best Regards

Hi,

What about the other users?

Is it happening only for one user or all the users?. If it is happening for all the users then it may be rights issues.

Provide the start and view permissions to [everyone] user.

Regards

Nathan pillai

London

Please find my default filter settings. If some one play around with this then they will not be able to see their tasks properly.

Regards

Nathan Pillai

15067i4916E05A6F206516.jpg

Hi,

I create permissions to all users and assigned to test for all users, i entry with all users and is the same.

Regards,

Thanks

Hi Nathan,

I Check you default filter settings and is equals with my. I try creat new with one option the name of the process, no more filters,
and no appears nothing, in workspace but in Worlist is there :(

Thanks,
Best Regards

Hi,

Can you please start your k2 in console mode, then submit or start a new process instance.

Now verify that the correct user is authenticated using NTLM or kerberos. There should not be an NT AUTHORITY/ANONYMOUS entries made.

If there do seem to be some of these entries, then you will have to point your investigation towards kerberos setup and authentication between the K2 components.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Coenie