Skip to main content
Hi there,

I've just created a new project in K2studio.net and am trying to add a Sharepoint process. On the first page of the wizard when I enter the virual server and site, or browse to it I keep getting an error message and can't continue. The error message is in html code and says 'object moved', and 'file not found'.

I've enabled events in Sharepoint, I don't know what to do to get K2.net studio to see the Sharepoint server and site.

My machine does not have sharepoint installed as I am actually going to a seperate development sharepoint server.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hi Chloe,

I haven't seen this before - Have you installed the K2 SharePoint components on your SharePoint Server?

When you attempt to install K2 on a SharePoint server you should see a new K2.net 2003 Additional Components option on the Custom Setup page of the Setup Wizard.

You'll need to ensure that this option and the K2.net 2003 SharePoint Server Web Service sub-option are selected. You shouldn't need to install any of the other K2 components (Server, Studio etc.) on the SharePoint Server.

NOTE: This will also install the K2 Task List Web Part onto your SharePoint server.

Once these components have been installed, you should be able to access your SharePoint Server Portal and sites through the K2 Studio.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Dave.
Hi Dave,

Yes I wondered if installing studio on the Sharepoint server might help, and when I went to do it I noticed the extra Sharepoint installation options. It's all working fine now.

Thanks,

Chloe