Skip to main content

Hello, I am using K2 4.6.7 version I got problem loading k2 project that previously worked. The error I got "The Name property cannot be set to empty". I need advice how to solve this problem? Thank you in advance

Hi,

This seems to be a workflow intergration issue, could you please confirm for me what type of intergration you are using ?

Regards

Hi, Perc

It's a project I created from scratch in black pearl 4.6.7
K2 Designer for Visual Studio 2010

Aslo I got an error on opening a process:
One or more errors where encountered while attempting to open the the designer. Please review these errors.

None of the following characters may be used in a name:
/:.*?"<>,|()
at SourceCode.Framework.Design.NamedObject.ValidateName(String name)

I don't have such characters in my process name.

I forget to mention that process/file name is in Hebrew language

Hi There,

Sorry for the delayed reponse. The best way to get around this would be to download a previous version from workspace and see if that works.

Kind Regards,

Percy

HI, I think that the error message cold hold the key. Its not jsut the process name, it also means the activity names and etc. What I would do is go tot he file that the kprx file is in. THen right click and open it in notepad or notepad++ for better structure and try and search for any of those characters. If you find any in the name tag then i would delete the character and then save the file and try t load it again in visual studio. This is alll, expermental stuff so its best to back up your kprx file before making any changes.