Skip to main content
I will try to keep this as simple as possible. We have a biztalk orchestration published as a webservice which accepts a schema and returns a schema. We create our InfoPath document from this data connection. This all works fine...we can fill in fields and run a query against the webservice and it returns with data filled in..no problem. But when we try to do an InfoPath process in K2 studio i get an error right away when pointing to the .xsn file. It reads "invalid ref attribute. Target namespace 'http://mynamepsace.com/mySchema.xsd' is not available to be referenced in this schema." At this point i cannot continue. If we take the orignial xsd and take out the targetNamespace and redeploy everything works fine. This doesnt seem correct though, why should i have to take out the namespace? When we do this, our biztalk developers lose all the mappings in their orchestration and is a lot of tedious work. Any ideas?
The only thing that I can recommend is to open a formal support request through the Customer and Partner portal since we'll need to have a look at your schema for troubleshooting.

Regards,
Ockert