Skip to main content

we recently purchase an enterprise license for SharePoint 2013, and plan on testing the print to pdf functionality. looking at the available actions in Nintex Forms Designer, we are not seeing this as an option. All of the Nintex features have been activated on the Site and Site Collection level.

These are the features that have been installed:

print_to_pdf.png

Jason,

had a similar issue.  Are the controls listed in the available controls under central admin?   We ended up having to re-run the installer and then the controls were there.

The "Print to PDF" is not in the designer but in the form when you create an item for example:

PrintToPDF.png

We are also having the same issue.

In central admin we are able to see the "Page Break Guide" form control...

185741_pastedImage_1.png

... but we do not see it on the list of form controls on the form builder.

185731_pastedImage_0.png

I click the button of "print to PDF", but it doesn't work. Why?

‌, do you still have this issue? After upgrades, and even license updates, IIS Resets may be required to see new features.

Make sure you have the 2.9.0.0 2013 Forms version or 1.11.0 2010 Forms version plus Enterprise license

I recommend that you create a support ticket then. Since you just upgraded you should have support also. If you cannot create workflows, then there is more to your issue.

‌, ‌, ‌ - any updates for us? Did you get this working?

Or, ‌ - any new info you might know now that you didn't before?

I AM INCLUDING EVERYONE!

No new steps that I know. If this is happening to you, run through this list

1. Check that your license has been updated
    1. Go to central admin and confirm it says Enterprise
  2. If you just updated your license, you need to reset IIS for it to take effect immediately, or what for an app pool cycle
  3. Make sure you have the minimum version of 2.9.0.0 - 2013 Forms
  4. Make sure you are looking at the Desktop layout in the forms designer, currently only available for desktop
  5. Its not supported by IE7
  6. Call support