Skip to main content

Question

I have an issue where an image will not display correctly whenever my Form loads. The image displayed correctly before but I added some more controls to the Form and it broke the image. What do I do to solve this issue?

Answer

The best answer to this question is that the image is set to a dimension that may be unusable by the Form since you added more controls. The easiest fix for this is to resize the image that you are wanting to use to a smaller format using an image editor. After this you can test if this new size works correctly by adding the image to the Source section of the Picture control. Another way to verify that the size of the image is the issue and is not an error is to switch to another image that you have loaded or pick from the list of already available pictures, save and run the view, and test if the new image appears. If the image does appear you can try reapplying the previous image that was not appearing and try it again. If the same issue occurs you will most likely need to resize the image.

Be the first to reply!