Skip to main content

Hello,

When I am exporting my form to a PDF, It is taking extra snap shots?? I guess that is the best way to describe it. I have attached 3 pdf documents, as each one is a little different as there are hidden tabs and etc.

Also, When i had my title added, it adds the weird A character in the title.

How do i fix the extra PDF snap shots from taking in the PDF effectivly duplicating the previous page from my understanding.

Thanks,

So it looks like what's happening is that when ever that PDF is getting made, each tab is being put on a separate page. If you look at the second pdf you posted, we have three tabs on three  pages. Looking at the first pdf you posted we still see three pages, but they all show the same tab. The reason for that is because that is still a 3 tab form and the PDF converter knows that; however the other tabs hidden so it can't see them and expose them as a PDF. The simple solution is to unhide the tabs.

Austin,

I understand that, but, the tabs are hidden on purpose, as they are suppose to be hidden if the check mark is not checked on the main (first) tab.

Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks,

I think the PDF converter tool was designed to do this when multiple tabs are there. One quite easy way of solving this would be to create a ssrs report that contains all the data captured in the form and style it to look similar to the form if that is what yo want. You can then use the K2 SQL Server Reporting service instance type to expose this SSRS repot. It provides the Export to PDF as one of the methods. Just create a smartobject method for this "Export to PDF". Then on the form you would simply, have a button called download PDF copy and a attachment contro. When the download PDF copy button is clicked, execute the smatoject method that gets the PDF SSRS report and then point the output file tot he file control. Then whent he user clicks o the file control it will download the PDF SSRS report.

This is just an idea. If you require more info then let me know.

Hope this helps.